Carol of the Robots Carol of the Robots

Cool Yule

Excellent! I love everything about this animation, including the lack of violence and interactivity! The music is sweeeet; playing Christmas carols on the theremin is a delight!

Good Fellas Good Fellas

Deserves more time

"Like one hour"? It looks like it! This is a very interesting idea and deserves more attention and definitely take more time doing it right.

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

Thank you for bringing this music to my attention. I only wish I knew about it sooner. This song and all of the songs by Mr. Whitehurst I have heard are really really funny.

Maybe you will take the time to do this song justice. I hope that you do.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Yeah. I was planning on pooosssibly turning some more of his great songs into videos.

A Jolly Present A Jolly Present

Get Permission

Sorry but I got a real problem with using copyrighted music without the permissions of the owners. That just turned me off right from the start.

orangepele responds:

Thats why I credit the audio. DER

What should have happened What should have happened

Andy-Parker talent he has

The sound is at a fine level and the humor is great in this episode. The graphic style is not my favorite, but it is still fine. Keep up the good work you will!

Blossoming Love Blossoming Love

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Great work, just the right length!

Jeremy Fox Jeremy Fox

Brilliant!

Quentin I love everything about this animation; the character, the graphic style, the voice actor is perfect casting, and the story a delight!

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Truly wonderful

This left me wanting to know more about both of these characters. It is the start of a wonderful series. I look forward to seeing more!

The GWB song The GWB song

Wonderful

I love the kindergarten style, so fitting; great choice and the song is wonderful. Great work!

PapaQ responds:

To be reviewed by a lady of your calibre in a pleasure in it's own. Continue with your great work..Your animations are top notch!